>> Saturday, June 6, 2009
Blueberry Cheesecake Crumble Recipe
250g digestive biscuits
(1)Blend digestive biscuits and drizzle butter over it
(2) Press it tightly on a pan and leave it in the fridge to chill while preparing the cheesecake filling.
Cream Cheese Filling
500g cream cheese
80g castor sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
30g corn flour
200ml whipping cream (if omitted, reduce to 2 eggs)
**blueberry gelatin, ready made or can be replaced with apple filling.
(3) Beat cream cheese until smooth.
(4) Add in sugar and lemon zest and continue beating
(5) Add in sifted cornflour.
(6)Add in whipping cream
(7) Add eggs one at a time.
(8) Place a later of cheese mixture on to the base. Place blueberry gelatin on top and spread through. Pour the rest of the cheese mixture on top.
120g plain flour
35g castor sugar
100g ground almonds (or others preferred)
(9) Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Rub the butter into the mixture with a fork.
(10) Sprinkle it on top of the batter.
(11) Important tip : wrap the bottom of pan with aluminium to prevent water from going in.
(12) Bake in water bath for an hour.
(13) Turn off oven and leave it in oven for an hour.
(14) Let it cool then refrigerate it.
recipe modified from : http://www.lingzie.com